Pick of the season: do not try to dissect

Monday, August 17, 2009

A love song I wrote 10 years ago, when I was amazed at how He was always holding and guiding my hands as I played the piano. I only gave it the title 'Into Your glory' two years later.

With Your hands holding mine,
notes of love through my heart.
songs of joy surge within me,
in your presence I abide.

Knowing You, I'm overwhelmed
by a sweetness uncontained--
Stepping into Your glory,
I see the cross where You were slained...

No pow'r can stand against You,
No beauty can compare
To the splendour of Your holiness,
to the mercy of Your hands.
I bow my knee before You,
In worship I adore
Gentle Saviour, Precious Jesus,
You're my all.

1 comment:

Mishi said...

I love the lyrics... Share with me the chords :) so miss hearing you play the piano.